Sunday, January 25, 2009

Preaching Trip at Northern, Palawan - 01/13-16/2009

Brethren, I am glad to share to you, that last January 13-16/2009, myself with our fellow Preachers in Northern Palawan, namely: brother Mitozyl Sanchez, Cesar Gundao, and Jonathan Arias. We had the opportunity again to preach the faithful words of our Lord Jesus Christ to this remote and far place. We had also the opportunity to visit our brethren in Stockfile congregation at Roxas, Palawan, our brethren in Kemdeng congregation at San Vicente, as well our brethren in Canique Taytay, Palawan. In that, I am happy to show you some of our photos on this trip while doing Home Bible study to the people of Northern Palawan..!-bro.Dario D. Belviz

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of your work, Dario. My family and I are doing well. We will continue to pray for you, your family, and the Lord's work that you are doing.

    --Michael Molloy

    ReplyDelete